Saturday, February 2, 2019

Zwerl proof of payment

  Kevin Cosme       Saturday, February 2, 2019
What is Zwerl? Zwerl is an online app messenger in which you can ask anything and answers questions that you know. while using this you can earn $dollars. Zwerl and Sphere are the same. In every question you ask or answer there is a time limit which is 10 minutes only. Every question you start, some people or experts will join the chat and it means they can answer your question. At the end of the chat you need to vote 1 or more person/experts who answered well or correct, if you didn't, no one will get reputations and money as well. This post shows the proof of payment from Zwerl.

At first time using it, I thought it was only a fake, I started to use it November 2018, then I need to expect a payout from them, December 2018 15 business days. Unfortunately, They reviewed all users/experts, so they will not going to pay. Zwerl team said that they will review first all users and promise to pay on mid January 2019. and there's a link which they said that i need to answer that form to make their review process fast. so I answered it. Actually, after I received that I felt disappointed because I work hard then that happened so I stopped using it. Then i open it again I guess last week of December 2018, I was surprised because I received again a notification from Zwerl team that my account passed the review and will receive a payout on mid-January 2019.



Luckily, I really received the payout, and this is the proof. I receive an email from Transferwise, see the screenshot.





And then i check my bank account. It really pay!!! Hehehe




PS: I am using BPI as my payment method, But you can use Paypal too if you have. Rest assured that you put an email on your Zwerl account. If no, you might not get the payout.
logoblog

Thanks for reading Zwerl proof of payment

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment